Resilience Advantage For Individuals
Why Stress Management is important.
If you suffer some or all of these Stress symptoms you might be in the high risk category;
- Always feel drained and tired
- Upset stomach
- Aches and pains
- Snappy at the kids or friends
- Intolerance of other people
- Can’t think straight
- Incessant worry
- Make mistakes at work
A little bit of stress is good for us all, however constant pressure at work, juggling too many things, family pressures, housing affordability social media etc, can keep climbing on top of you. Trying to find 5 minutes in your daily schedule to take a breather or do something for yourself can seem impossible.
What Stress does to your body.
Subjecting the body to Prolonged Stress means that your system is in over-drive 24/7 and may result in these types of health issues;
- Reduced muscle mass
- Brain cell death
- Impaired memory
- Accelerated ageing
- Impaired mental function
- Diminished performance
Why Stress is a problem.
Some stress or we might call it challenge is good for us, see below how performance is enhanced by challenge and then there is a period of maximum efficiency. Then you can see when we sustain the level of stress over time the net effect is that performance drops off and we move in to a reactive state, snapping at people and things and then the final stage of exhaustion.
Note: The red line is for a normal person, the blue line is the increased performance gained by implementing the Resilience Advantage Program™. Infact, the area between the red and blue lines is a 56% gain.
Imagine what life would be like with an increase in capacity of that level. More fun family and designing the life that you wanted to lead.
In addition to increased productivity people who implemented the Resilience Advantage™ Program people had; better sleep, less aches and pains, improved indigestion,lowering of rapid heartbeats, reduced muscle tension, less headaches, they felt less tired, less exhausted, less depressed, less anxious, less annoyed and less angry.
Here are the results of the survey of over 6,000 people.
How do you reset Stress?
The Resilience Advantage Program™ is about creating emotional resilience through what we call Coherence. Coherence is the synchronising of the heart and the brain and we do this with various techniques that can be done on the fly or by yourself.
Here’s how the process works;
Imagine for a second what would your life be like if;
- You had more energy throughout the day?
- You intuitively knew how to respond to change and challenge?
- When out of sync, you could reset yourself just like you reset your computer?
- Your communications and relationships were clear, rich and fulfilling?
Based on more than 20 years of HeartMath’s published, peer-reviewed research on the science of resilience, The Resilience Advantage™ Program provides a powerful skillset and engaging technology to prepare you to thrive in a world of flux, challenge and opportunity. This best-in-class program is used by the US Navy, Hospitals and Fortune 500 companies worldwide because it gets results for their people.
Here are some more of the direct benefits;
- Increased situational awareness in relationships, meetings and projects.
- Enhanced ability to focus, process information and solve problems.
- Heightened creativity and innovation.
- Increased ability to handle challenging clients and situations.
- Increased access to intuition for fast, effective decision-making on complex issues.
- Increased regenerative sleep.
- Increased vitality and resilience.
- Reduced stress, negative emotions, worry and fatigue.
Taking back control of your emotional energy system and then putting it to use, charging your inner battery allowing you to absorb life’s challenges in a much more empowering manner is another key benefit of the Resilience Advantage™ Program.
Reach out to us to learn more on the program and how it can transform your life.